miércoles, 29 de junio de 2011

big sean i do it hulkshare

images Download: Big Sean – I Do It big sean i do it hulkshare. Teyana Taylor amp; Big Sean)
  • Teyana Taylor amp; Big Sean)


  • chanduv23
    10-17 12:52 PM
    My 485 got approved 2 months back. There was an RFE for my wife and by the time I answered it, the visa numbers were over. Now I am planning to change my job. I know its good to wait for at least 6 months before you switch over, but I don't have that option. Can there be any issues with my wife's application?

    The title is misleading - can be interpreted as "You are leaving your job and wife because you got an RFE and you want to know if there is any problem?"




    wallpaper Teyana Taylor amp; Big Sean) big sean i do it hulkshare. Lil Wayne, Big Sean amp; Drake
  • Lil Wayne, Big Sean amp; Drake


  • sury
    02-07 06:27 PM
    I am planning to own a franchise on EAD along with my friend who is on H-1b. Please let me know if I can do it or not.

    We are planning to register a LLC and run the franchise on the company. Let me know if I have to take any precautions before buying the franchise..

    Also let me know if my friend can be my partner on H1.b..




    big sean i do it hulkshare. Charlie Wilson amp; Big Sean
  • Charlie Wilson amp; Big Sean


  • EBX-Man
    06-01 10:08 AM
    When someone says it is ok, it sure is a relief but just for clarification, what is the asnwer to be given by someone is the same situation at the POE when asked whether he is working for the GC filing company or not




    2011 Lil Wayne, Big Sean amp; Drake big sean i do it hulkshare. Big Sean quot;I Do Itquot;
  • Big Sean quot;I Do Itquot;


  • astral1977
    02-20 12:54 PM
    TSC processing times for Feb is out.

    I-485 has advanced to 18th July 07.

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay.do?type=serviceCenter



    Any idea with whats going on with TSC Processing times, my PD is current Nov' 2003, however do not see any movement in the processing times, 485 applied on Aug 7, 007, any idea when they will publish the new processing times? Any way we can know where we are in the 485 proccess?

    Thanks in advance.



    more...

    big sean i do it hulkshare. Big Sean - I Do It
  • Big Sean - I Do It


  • mm1
    10-16 10:00 PM
    Can anyone please tell, can the employee be trained by the employee before activation of visa i.e. 1st of October. The employer is not paying employee any wages for his training. Can his training be legal ? Is he allowed to sign any documents on behalf of the company during this training ?




    big sean i do it hulkshare. Big Sean – I Do It (Prod. by
  • Big Sean – I Do It (Prod. by


  • pncool01
    09-24 02:45 PM
    Hi

    First off, I know that people responding on this forum are spending valuable time answering my questions and very much appreciate the time you spend reading and responding to my requests.

    I have the following situation:
    1. Currently working on H1B, renewed effective Sep 15 2009 for the next 3 years (i.e. expires 2012 Sep)
    2. I-485 filed in Aug 2007, PD of Jan 2006 for EB-2 / India.
    3. Received and used Advance Parole in the past year or so to re-enter US (for spouse and me)
    4. Have a valid EAD card that will expire October 2010. If relevant, spouse does not work, although she has an EAD card with same validity.
    5. I accepted a job offer and expect to start work on Oct 5 2009 with the new company. The new job has a very similar description as the previous and is about the same level as well but higher pay.


    My questions are as follows:
    1. Should I request the new company to 'transfer' my H1B? What are the benefits and drawbacks of transferring the H1B as against switching to the EAD? What is the filing requirement for the transfer in terms of deadlines (i.e. do I need to have it filed on or before or within certain number of days after Oct 5?)

    2. Will I be in violation of the AC-21 requirements ? What will I need to do to continue my GC process. The new employer has agreed to support the GC process and will do what is required.

    3. In all this switchover, what documentation should I be requesting from my current employer's law firm? This is a big law firm and may take a few days to respond.

    I need to be on point and keep pushing with the new employer as well as with the old one to make sure my legal status is not affected in the US. As such any additional tips / suggestions you have will be great too.

    I have tried to provide as much detail as possible but please do let me know if I have missed anything. Again, thank you for your responses.
    -P



    more...

    big sean i do it hulkshare. Big Sean - Finally Famous: The
  • Big Sean - Finally Famous: The


  • hojo
    10-07 06:17 PM
    touch ups look nice, good job




    2010 Charlie Wilson amp; Big Sean big sean i do it hulkshare. Download: Big Sean – I Do It
  • Download: Big Sean – I Do It


  • jest_1
    03-07 08:29 AM
    Amitga,
    Iam in a similar situation as Ihitha. Iam planning to go to Chennai in June for stamping. Which answer do you think would be a convincing one for that question asked by the VO ?

    Also after changing from L1 to H1, i had my H1 transferred between 3 companies (i changed jobs within a span of 1 month), and the current employer iam working for, iam working for about 1 year and 3 months. When i go for stamping, would they be asking for paystubs from those two companies, or does it matter only with the latest company iam working for ?
    It wouldd be great if someone can help me with some suggestions.



    more...

    big sean i do it hulkshare. Big Sean - I Do It | HS
  • Big Sean - I Do It | HS


  • AllVNeedGcPc
    09-18 10:39 PM
    ... and ideally it should be copy of your approved labor.

    I applied my labor as Software Engineer and BEC approved it with a code of Mechanical Engineer. I got it changed, but took me a year though. They kept my change request until the end when they were ready to shutdown BEC.




    hair Big Sean quot;I Do Itquot; big sean i do it hulkshare. Download Travis Porter – Make
  • Download Travis Porter – Make


  • sounakc
    10-13 10:56 AM
    can you give me the USCIS mailing address where you posted your wife's application. I am in the same situation a bit confused about their mailing address.

    thanks



    more...

    big sean i do it hulkshare. Da Prynce amp; Big Sean)
  • Da Prynce amp; Big Sean)


  • sunofeast_gc
    11-17 12:48 PM
    BTW, the easiest way to get back to H4 status is by reentering the country using H4 visa. For which, you will have to maintain H1 status, if you want her to have H4 status in the future.

    I think she/he can change status from EAD to H4 without reentering the country...There is something like change of status ....I am not sure about it...Experts can comments further...




    hot Big Sean - I Do It big sean i do it hulkshare. Big Sean - I Do It [CDQ]
  • Big Sean - I Do It [CDQ]


  • martinvisalaw
    06-12 04:35 PM
    You should speak with a contract or employment lawyer in your home state about this. The rules on these agreements vary from state to state, and the agreements are often not enforceable. Even if the reimbursement agreement is enforceable, an employer can never ask an employee to pay the training fee ($1500 or $750, depending on the size of the company).

    PS - this should really be in the nonimmigrant visa forum.



    more...

    house I do love Big Sean though. big sean i do it hulkshare. The Kickdrums – Do Ya Job
  • The Kickdrums – Do Ya Job


  • DSLStart
    09-05 12:59 PM
    1. . US point of contact information ? can i give contact of my friend or it has to be someone in my company ?
    ==> Better to provide your manager's info (H1 sponsoring )

    2. Monhtly salary in Local currency ? do i have to convert my current US monthly salary to Rupees ?

    ==> In US$


    I am in US on h1b through change of status from l1b , i am going to India on vacations , so will have to stamp my h1b visa.

    I was going through form DS160, i have some questions

    1. . US point of contact information ? can i give contact of my friend or it has to be someone in my company ?
    ==> Better to provide your manager's info (H1 sponsoring )

    2. Monhtly salary in Local currency ? do i have to convert my current US monthly salary to Rupees ?

    ==> In US$

    Thanks




    tattoo Big Sean – I Do It (Prod. by big sean i do it hulkshare. 04 - Big sean - I Do it
  • 04 - Big sean - I Do it


  • thescadaman
    08-08 12:40 PM
    Hi all,

    My wife is on F-1 Visa and is planning to graduate in Dec 07. I have applied for I-485 for both of us in last week of July. Can she Under-Enroll for Fall 2007 as that will be her graduating semester?

    I understand that once I-485 is filed, the F-1 Visa candidate cannot make any F-1 related changed (transfer, extend, OPT) since that person has shown immigration intent. What about under enrollment in graduating semester? My wife called her school and they said that they have to internally approve her under enrollment by looking at her Plan of Study, graduation application etc.. The approval is given internally and INS is not involved in the approval process. It�s just that after the approval, the school has to inform INS about what they did.

    Does it mean, it�s Okay to under enroll? Any inputs on this will be appreciated.



    more...

    pictures Big Sean - Finally Famous: The big sean i do it hulkshare. AUDIO: Big Sean – So Much More
  • AUDIO: Big Sean – So Much More


  • emeraldth
    01-05 03:42 PM
    My job description is "xxx mathematician" on the I-140, but what I'm actually doing is developing and supporting scientific programs. The industry is not IT. If I switch back to IT, could it still be "similar job"?
    Could anyone give me some suggestion, or recommend a good attorney for this? Thank you!




    dresses Big Sean - I Do It [CDQ] big sean i do it hulkshare. Big K.R.I.T., Big Sean amp; Ty$
  • Big K.R.I.T., Big Sean amp; Ty$


  • sachuin23
    12-31 02:44 PM
    I have realised that all Legal Immigration hopes ,in this country of dreams, are futile and there are better things in life than just to wait / hope for a change.
    I am making a resolution , not to worry for Green card and priority data in the coming year :).



    more...

    makeup Big Sean - I Do It | HS big sean i do it hulkshare. I do love Big Sean though.
  • I do love Big Sean though.


  • cram
    06-25 05:24 PM
    Filed onn 18th Dec '06
    Approved 25th June '07

    Filed Dec 13, 2006; still pending; might be on the way :D




    girlfriend 04 - Big sean - I Do it big sean i do it hulkshare. YG - In Tha Morning (Ft. Big
  • YG - In Tha Morning (Ft. Big


  • gxr
    11-06 08:59 AM
    I just wanted to confirm that "Document mailed to applicant" on I-131 means that the AP is approved. Can someone who saw a similar message please share their experience?

    gxr




    hairstyles Da Prynce amp; Big Sean) big sean i do it hulkshare. Big Sean- i do it
  • Big Sean- i do it


  • Satrofu
    12-11 01:19 AM
    I received a RFE asking for evidence that could prove that currently I am on a non-immigrant status. I abandoned my F-1 status after I filled my I-485, and from what I knew you were supposed to have the corresponding status before you filled the I-485 but there was no need to still have it after you got the AOS.

    My question is if there is a possibility that what the officer is asking for is evidence that proves that I HAD the F-1 status before filling the I-485 and if I abandoned it after filling it.




    Wolf
    08-20 03:06 PM
    Well i didnt wanted to import a maya object to swift3d, i was just replying to helgi's question. with 3dstudiomax you can import and export an object to swift3d, its an advantage because what you can do in swift3d its more limited that in 3dstudiomax...so try to make a "mesh" of an object in 3d studio and export to swift3d so you can export this object has a *.swf. now make this object in swift3d only...compare the quality of the object, and the size of the file almost the same. Test it.




    eurosickwitit
    04-23 08:01 PM
    I did change make some modifications just before i read your post. I changed the stroke and font to a larger one.



    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario