sábado, 25 de junio de 2011

waterfalls wallpapers

images Waterfall Wallpapers. Download waterfalls wallpapers. Waterfall Wallpapers,Free
  • Waterfall Wallpapers,Free


  • Steve Mitchell
    March 27th, 2004, 08:57 AM
    A classic shot. Very nice. Welcome back as well. Hope life has been good to you.
    Cool Shot Indy Bud!

    Here is my March Madness shot:

    http://member.newsguy.com/~kentucky/bb/bbpics.htm (http://member.newsguy.com/%7Ekentucky/bb/bbpics.htm)




    wallpaper Waterfall Wallpapers,Free waterfalls wallpapers. -waterfall-wallpaper.jpg
  • -waterfall-wallpaper.jpg


  • gee_see
    04-15 10:25 AM
    Which country did you charge your GC to?
    Enjoy the freedom...:)
    India




    waterfalls wallpapers. Waterfall Wallpapers. Search
  • Waterfall Wallpapers. Search


  • amberGC
    07-19 10:34 AM
    Miguy, check ERAS carefully- there are two places for your visa status: one- your curent visa and the other your visa status when you will join the residency, July 2008. For the second, you need to put EAD if you do not have it in had now. Most programs know what EAD is, but you may need to give an explanation to others...

    Thanks guys for your help- really appreciate. I also think I cannot join residency on EAD as of now. Just wanted to check if I am missing something important here... Please do inform if you come accross something relevant:)




    2011 -waterfall-wallpaper.jpg waterfalls wallpapers. 3D Waterfall PSP Wallpaper -
  • 3D Waterfall PSP Wallpaper -


  • jlt007us
    09-14 02:42 PM
    jlt007us,

    Sorry for your situation & I would suggest you better contact an experienced lawyer...who can advice you closely and assist you in this situation.


    Soni-

    Thankyou! That's what I intend to do. We need to wait till we get the denial notice and then plan on MTR/Apeal. I am planning to consult more than one lawyer just to be safe. I just wanted to see if any of the forum members came across similar case.



    more...

    waterfalls wallpapers. wallpaper waterfall.
  • wallpaper waterfall.


  • jfredr
    07-26 01:49 PM
    my colleague whose 485 was mailed on june 27th had his checked cleared yesterday.




    waterfalls wallpapers. Tags: waterfall wallpapers
  • Tags: waterfall wallpapers


  • ashkam
    07-20 09:11 AM
    My attorney said e-notice is fine and applied.
    but in enotice it is written

    Please note that this e-mail message is being sent as a
    courtesy and cannot be used as evidence of nonimmigrant
    status. Nor can this message be used as evidence to procure
    an immigrant visa


    I am worried if my packages comes back after aug 17?

    My lawyer refused to file with the e-pproval and I agree with him. Why take a risk with such an important matter. If you're approved, you should get your approval notice in a couple of weeks at the most. File your 485 after that.



    more...

    waterfalls wallpapers. Tags: waterfall wallpapers
  • Tags: waterfall wallpapers


  • geniousatwork
    09-03 10:18 PM
    My colleague applied for his extension (small consulting company) and he got it approved without any RFE.

    Applied: Jul 24
    Approved: Aug 27


    Anybody who works for consulting co. got extension approved ? without RFE ?




    2010 Waterfall Wallpapers. Search waterfalls wallpapers. Waterfall Wallpapers. Download
  • Waterfall Wallpapers. Download


  • jonty_11
    12-26 11:44 AM
    Just allowing filing of I-485 while You are retrogressed, is a boon, so u can get EAD and are allowed to change Jobs in the Same profession



    more...

    waterfalls wallpapers. Waterfalls wallpaper
  • Waterfalls wallpaper


  • ponvas
    09-20 02:48 AM
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/18/AR2007091801944.html
    http://www.ocregister.com/news/green-highly-skilled-1847985-immigration-voice
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/19/us/19immigration.html?ref=us
    http://mangalorean.com/news.php?newstype=broadcast&broadcastid=53421
    http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20070025734&ch=9/11/2007%205:05:00%20PM
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7002296.stm
    http://www.mercurynews.com/lachung/ci_6935022
    http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/sep2007/db20070917_552357.htm?chan=top+news_top+news+index _businessweek+exclusives




    hair 3D Waterfall PSP Wallpaper - waterfalls wallpapers. Nature Wallpapers
  • Nature Wallpapers


  • addsf345
    10-22 01:08 PM
    The dates are retrogressed:

    Nebraska Service Center Processing Time Report (10/19/08)
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent
    Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 04, 2007

    Nebraska Service Center Processing Time Report (9/15/08)
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent
    Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 08, 2007


    Texas Service Center Processing Time Report (10/19/08)
    I-485 Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications June 24, 2007

    Texas Service Center Processing Time Report (9/15/08)
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent
    Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications June 23, 2007


    I can't help but notice that progress at TSC.

    They were processing July 16, 2007 2 - 3 months back.

    One fine day, they updated dates saying that they processed till June 16, 2007. (-ve by a month)

    Last month, they made progress till June 23, 2007.

    Since last month, they made a progress of one day - June 24, 2007.

    Is this correct? or I am a brain dead person? unable to understand CIS processing dates, particulary going backwards really baffles me.:(



    more...

    waterfalls wallpapers. Waterfall 201 2696
  • Waterfall 201 2696


  • raoece
    04-05 04:10 PM
    Yes PWD has really became anothe begining process of the GC jurney.

    PWD applied 18-Mar-2010 Approved ??-???-????
    PERM applied ??-???-????




    hot wallpaper waterfall. waterfalls wallpapers. Amazing Waterfalls Wallpaper
  • Amazing Waterfalls Wallpaper


  • fcres
    07-20 05:18 PM
    This is news to me also. Once my current H1 expires I'm also planning to work on EAD and change to H4. One attorney adviced me to do that so that in case something happens to our I-485, I'll be on H4 and be still on status in this country to appeal for an MTR.

    Another attorney told me to just work on EAD, no need to file H4 but I can if that will give me a peace of mind.

    But what this attorney described here make sense too. If working on EAD invalidates H1, it should invalidate H4 also. But then again like the OP said I have known people who were on H4 and started working when they got EAD and extended their H4.

    Is it different in case its the beneficiary of the I485 thats moving to H4?
    Saloni, have you gotten any more info and could you please provide the link to the memo you are talking about?



    more...

    house Waterfalls Wallpapers, Free waterfalls wallpapers. Waterfall Wallpaper 2
  • Waterfall Wallpaper 2


  • rviswa2007
    07-14 01:54 PM
    I sent my EAD extension documents on 7/9 via FedEx to Nebraska. They recvd it on 7/11 morning and got signature proof. Can you please let me know how many days it take for the check to be encashed? This will be helpful. Thanks!!

    For private courier (non usps deliveries) there is different address please see in the Instruction on completing I-765 form on USCIS website.
    I send my application via fedex today to following address..

    For private courier (non-USPS) deliveries:
    USCIS
    Nebraska Service Center
    850 S. Street
    Lincoln, NE 68508-1225




    tattoo Tags: waterfall wallpapers waterfalls wallpapers. Waterfall wallpaper,
  • Waterfall wallpaper,


  • senthil1
    06-28 01:14 PM
    Why do you think it is good news? Same Senators will be there in the Senate. Do you think they will accept skil? Not only skil any major immigration bill like AGRI, DREAM act will be stalled till next election.

    ofcourse a very good news...but at the same time if VB for next month is disappointing , what will be next plan of action.. to have SkILL bill or any way to have interim bills passed?



    more...

    pictures Tags: waterfall wallpapers waterfalls wallpapers. by a Waterfall Wallpaper
  • by a Waterfall Wallpaper


  • satishku_2000
    09-05 05:09 PM
    You are OK, the backlog is for Indians, Chinese, Filipinos and Mexicans

    You can expect to get your green card in less than a year. Good for you!

    What is amazing for example, is China! China-mainland can expect between 5-10 year wait times for a green card while China-Taiwan, China-Hong Kong and China-Macau can expect their green cards in less than one year, just like Egypt, and everyone else!

    Assuming that he is not struck in the name check which is very likely if one has a very common first name or last name




    dresses Amazing Waterfalls Wallpaper waterfalls wallpapers. Piaget waterfalls wallpapers
  • Piaget waterfalls wallpapers


  • waitingforgc
    06-05 09:37 PM
    I applied for my H-1 extension in mid April and my current H-1 is valid till mid August. After reading about the waiting times in the posts above I am wondering what happens if I don't get the approval until mid August. Will I be out of status ?

    Thanks



    more...

    makeup Waterfalls wallpaper waterfalls wallpapers. Waterfalls Wallpapers, Free
  • Waterfalls Wallpapers, Free


  • Ivyleaf
    10-20 04:10 PM
    right on i got a vote!

    btw, GJ phat. no shame in being beaten by an chick. (at least if shes nekkid) :P




    girlfriend Waterfall wallpaper, waterfalls wallpapers. Waterfall Wallpapers
  • Waterfall Wallpapers


  • paskal
    08-14 03:53 PM
    with this tension i m jusst going to end up with piles. then paskal will have to look at my piles :(

    not that kind of a physician..not on your life pal :p


    another thread, another poll. guys all this is already being discussed in so many threads...yes including the esteemed MR WILLIAMS.
    there is a thread opening up for every mailroom chap in USCIS
    Please stop this. it's not helping anybody. use the multitude of threads that exist and keep this stuff together. otherwise any info you hope to gather is going to be too fragmented anyway...




    hairstyles Waterfall 201 2696 waterfalls wallpapers. waterfalls wallpaper
  • waterfalls wallpaper


  • jsrajavel
    06-20 06:05 PM
    I have a 9 digit number (xxx xxx xxx) with prefix 'A' on my approved I-140 notice (Nov 2006) just above my beneficiary name.

    I was confused about this number, so I called USCIS today and found that the number on my I-140 petition is the Alien number.

    USCIS representative clearly stated that 'A' number, File number and Alien registration number are one and the same; also this number can be 7 to 9 digits with prefix 'A'.

    So if you have �A� number on the I-140 approved notice please provide the same appropriately. However, not all I-140 petitions will have 'A' number.

    One other thing, Please do NOT say 'N/A' instead say 'NONE' if 'A' number is unknown at this present time.

    Thanks
    Raj

    I am confused. I have I 140 approval copy but it does not have A# in it. I know lots of people who have approved I 140 and they have A# in it. Please let me know what should I do in this case?




    shana04
    02-26 03:27 PM
    What are the steps and actions to initiate the case to be picked up when the priority date is current.

    Please advice!

    Thanks in advance




    ss1026
    06-06 10:50 AM
    Are these all the ppl who voted out of 10k members
    /\ /\



    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario